No products in the cart.
A 2-part aerosol system. Part 1 and Part 2 must be combined for this product to cure.(This container is designed for single use application.)
1. Ensure the damaged area is sanded and clean and free of wax, dirt, grease etc.
2. Using provided transfer adapter, place on larger can.
3. Take smaller can of catalyst and push directly down for at least 30 seconds.
4. Remove Part 2 Catalyst can and adapter.
5. Then shake larger can with agitation balls to mix catalyst with gelcote for 5 minutes.
6. Put supplied button onto gelcote can. Once spraying starts, the actuator and valve may cure if not used within 1 hour.
7. Test spray on a small test area before applying to get acquainted with spray pattern.
8. If a recoat is needed, sand with 600 grit sandpaper first before spraying any additional coat(s).
9. Final Step: Wet sand with 600 grit sandpaper and polish with compound.
NOTE: Traditional Gelcote application is a 6 mm thick coating as such, this container would yield approximately 8 to 15 sq. ft. of coverage. Shelf Life (not mixed): 1 year.
KEEP IN A COOL PLACE.